Run Class with Denise Smith
Run Class Schedule
Run Class Prices
1 Run Class - $20/p
Drop in when you can
10 Classes - $99/p
Getting ready for a race? Serious about improving your technique? Get this package! Use code 10CLASSES when signing up.
1 Run Class - 2 or more people - $18/p
Signing up with a partner? Inviting a friend? Paying for 2 or more? Use code MORETHAN1 when signing up.
Call (815) 893-9075 or Email
About Denise Smith
- Certified Manual Physical Therapist
- Pose Method Certified Running Technique Specialist
- Pose Method Certified Sport Techniques Specialist
- Functional Movement Screen Specialist
- Gary Gray 3DMAPS Specialist
- Certified Graston Technique Specialist
- Y-Balance Test Specialist
- ACL Injury Prevention and Return to Sport Specialist
Denise Smith graduated from Marquette University in 2002 with a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy, is a consultant for the Russian Olympic/National Triathlon Team, and instructs courses in Kinesiology at McHenry County College. Denise also travels the country as part of the Pose Method education team with a lecture series on injury prevention and treatment along with the running technique certification course.
She is a recreational runner and triathlete who loves spending time with her two active children and husband. As a busy mom, Denise understands the importance of using your time wisely and opened Smith Physical Therapy + Running Academy to help her patients get better faster and to help athletes run smarter.